What are the best natural ingredients?
What are the benefits of natural ingredients?
Do you want to know the use of natural ingredients?
What are the top products containing natural ingredients?
These are the most common questions between women...
Read on... to find out more...
Aloe vera is the most powerful natural ingredient!
Aloe Vera seems hard, rigid, resistant... lifeless! But in fact, inside, it is full of life ... It is rich in benefits that you cannot imagine!
What are the benefits of aloe vera?
- Aloe vera acts as a moisturizer.
- It helps to fight against sunburn.
- It fights against aging.
- It fights against acne.
- It can help reduce stretch marks.
How to use aloe vera?
Aloe vera externally, on the face and skin:
Apply the aloe vera gel directly to the affected parts, and repeat several times a day if necessary.
10 ways to use aloe vera:
- Moisturizer for face, body and horses.
- Pimples treatment.
- Make-up remover.
- On damaged skin.
- After shaving.
- Eyebrow gel.
- For dry and cracked feet.
- Hair moisturizer.
- For dandruff.
- For blemishes.
What are the best aloe vera products?
- Morimax Aloe Vera
- Mamado Natural Aloe Vera
- Fair & White Aloe Vera Brightening & Moisturizing
- Fantasia Aloe Vitamin E Protein
Tell the truth: do you believe in coconut oil?
Coconut is the master of natural ingredients!
This tropical fruit that appeared to us from heaven is truly a godsend! Just look at its heart, you will find life... just one drop can revive your complexion!
What are the benefits of coconut oil?
Looking for a better way to have healthier skin? The secret may be hiding in your kitchen: coconut oil.
- Increase hydration
- Reduce inflammation
- Increase collagen production.
- Lighten dark spots
- Stimulate hair growth by penetrating deep into its follicles.
- Add shine and softness to hair.
- Slow down hair loss.
How to use coconut oil?
- A good moisturizer
- A cleaner
- A make-up remover
- body oil
- A tonic lotion
- A Serum
- An eye cream
What are the best coconut oil products?
- Morimax 100% Pure Coconut Oil
- Sunny Isle X-tra Virgin Coconut Oil
- Yari Pure 100% Coconut
- Yari 100% Pure Coconut Oil
You are still here ?
So that's great!
Whisper...I'll tell you some shea butter secrets!
Shea butter is a super rich ingredient!
Shea butter is ideal for moisturizing all parts of the body. If you are looking for a natural moisturizer that is suitable for the whole family, shea butter is your new friend!
What are the benefits of shea butter?
- Help protect the skin.
- Soften the skin.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Calm temporary redness.
- Provide antioxidants.
- Easily absorbed.
- It is an excellent base for exfoliants.
- Soothe irritated skin
- It smells very good.
Dear friends, keep learning more!
How to use shea butter?
- Natural cuticle cream.
- Massage butter.
- A sunscreen.
- Natural baby care.
- Lip balm.
- The eyelids before makeup application to make it last longer.
- Moisturizing hair cream.
What are the best shea butter products?
- Kuza 100% African Shea Butter Solid
- Jamaican Pure Naturals Shea Oil Styling Serum
- Shea Moisture Shea Soap
- Morimax 100% Pure Shea Butter Moisturizing Cream
Go for it …
Dear friends, keep learning more!
Jojoba oil is the hero of your natural ingredients!
There are an abundance of amazing oils, we have one that will work wonders on your hair and skin: jojoba oil.
What are the benefits of jojoba oil?
- Hydrate dry skin and hair.
- Soften rough cuticles.
- Nourish and care for dry lips.
- Possess antibacterial properties.
- Boost skin radiance.
- Promote hair growth.
- Soothe eczema-prone skin.
How to use jojoba oil?
It can be used daily, even several times a day, in complete safety.
Here's how to best use it:
- Clean your skin.
- Use a tonic.
- Apply any other serum or treatment.
- Put a few drops of jojoba oil on your fingertips and apply them to your face and neck.
Possibility to use as:
- make-up remover
- Treatment in the shower
What are the best Jojoba Oil products?
- Morimax 100% pure jojoba oil
- Sunny Isle Jamaican Organic Extra Virgin Jojoba Oil
- Mamado 100% Natural Jojoba Oil
- Yari 100% Natural Jojoba Oil
There are still things for you down below...
A Snapshot of the Simplest Natural Ingredient
rose water !
The benefits of rose water are numerous as it is undoubtedly the magic potion of beauty, and also remarkably versatile. The fact that it is so readily available and manufactured also makes it a staple for many homes.
What are the benefits of rose water?
- Reduce skin redness
- Help prevent and treat infections
- Contain antioxidants
- Heal cuts, scars and burns
- Improve mood
- Relieve headaches
- Has anti-aging properties
- Soften the hair
- Reduce dandruff and oiliness
How to use rose water?
Rinse your face with rose water after washing with your usual cleanser.
Create a mist of rose water by adding it to a spray bottle. It can relieve stress. You can spray rose water on your wrists, your face, or even on your pillow.
Possibility to use as:
- Face cleaning
- make-up removal
What are the best rose waters?
- Morimax Reines Glycerin mit Rosenwasser
- Mamado Glycerine With Rosewater
- Skin New Organic Beauty Rose Line Serum
- Skin New Organic Beauty Rose Line Soap
Sure, the beauty world is full of cutting-edge technical devices and cutting-edge ingredients, but when it comes to addressing some of the most common skincare concerns, newer isn't always best. In some cases, simple natural options can be as effective as scientifically engineered solutions.
After this circuit, it seems that you are more than ready to enter the world of care and beauty. Try all natural and safe on our website ... Do not miss the offers that are there!